The Skill marathon 2016 – (Mumbai)
Skill Marathon is a unique fun way to bring in social change by contributing your skills on a single Saturday. You will meet many passionate change makers and other volunteers like yourself to work on exciting projects that contribute towards solving critical social problems.
Our on-boarded NGO partners, work with an innovative approach like introducing football to children living with poverty, offering employment to unskilled women, Patient care for elderly etc. but do not necessarily have access to talent due to budget crunch.
Skill based volunteering helps NGOs meet talent needs and amplify the impact of their work. By choosing to work on a skill based project, you will contribute to improving the efficiency of the participating NGOs.
Apply today & change lives – http://bit.ly/1NQlwgw or write to us at Mumbai@iVolunteer.org.in
The Projects are as listed in various categories as below–
- E Commerce Hosting – Brain storm with the NGO and develop an E-Commerce hosting plan
Key skills required – Knowledge and experience about web hosting services.
- Creation of a stock management system – Help and NGO create a stock management System
Key skills required – Previous experience of managing stock
- Marketing Plan – Brainstorm with the NGO on their marketing requirement and create a marketing plan that can help them to promote their program and projects
Key skills required – Previous experience in marketing would be a great add on!
Social media Marketing
- Facebook Strategy – Create a new look of the existing facebook page and update relevant data
Key skills required – Must understand Facebook as a marketing platform
- Social Media Strategy/Content – create posts, tweets etc for relevant social media channels
Key skills required – Previous experience of managing social media and social media know how
- Content Writing – One page description on organizations programs and projects
Key skills required – Should have great Writing skills.
- Designing of Newsletter – Help Create a layout for the newsletter and the Content will be provided by the NGO
Key skills required – Basic know how of design software.
- PPT Pundit! – Create a Presentation on the introduction of organization’s programs and projects
Key skills required – Should be well versed in MS PPT
- Website Design – Website one pager designing which talks about impact created by the NGO
Key skills required – Knowledge and experience about Content creation
- Product designing – your task would be to create an innovative design for a specific product of NGO keeping the market and product in mind
Key skills required – Prior Experienced in Marketing and Product Designing
- Collateral / Poster Designing – Previous experience in designing collateral would be helpful. Key skills required – Should be fluent in design software like Coral draw and Photoshop
- Merchandise Design – Help and NGO Design the layout of the magazine
Key skills required – Basic Design skills are a must
- Quick Basic Book keeping and optimization – To create a system for basic book keeping and train organizational representative on the same
Key skills required – Mathematically sound and knowledge and experience on Book keeping
If you fit any of these awesome descriptions, Apply today & change lives – http://bit.ly/1NQlwgw or write to us at Mumbai@iVolunteer.org.in
Call 65828875 for more details
Connect with us us on